Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter Wonderland Math Activities

Hi! Just a quick post tonight about a fun activity we did in the classroom today!
I wrote these really simple, fun story problem activities {in my winter wonderland packet} and utilized them with my kiddos today. We have been working really hard on word problems and how to solve them. These story problem sheets I made gave my sweet kinder babes a space to solve the problem with a picture, use a number line, and then solve it with the number sentence. We used to smart board and did this as a whole group and then my kiddos got to work independently on their own! Check it out below... they LOVED it! I told them they were working on first grade stuff. They were so proud of themselves!



Please check out my Winter Wonderland Math Activities packet below! :)
Happy solving!

Winter Wonderland {Kindergarten Math Activities}


-Mrs. Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment